• About

8 Responses to wordless thankful wednesday

1. November 24, 2010 at 8:51 am

Whoa, where do you live, in paradise? 🙂

2. November 24, 2010 at 8:51 am

Whoa, where do you live, in paradise? 🙂

3. November 29, 2010 at 11:38 am

Hi! I wanted to let you know that the blog carnival “How to Find Great Plants, Issue #1″ was published today and includes your post on Tagetes. Thanks for participating!

Your autumn display with wildlife food is such a great idea — I might try it next year! Our falls are so short that sometimes it feels like we jump straight from summer to winter and I’m sure sitting near some winter squash sprinkled with bird seed would be a peaceful way to soak in the season, whether it was still green out or brown.

4. November 29, 2010 at 11:38 am

5. December 3, 2010 at 9:49 am

Thanks, Eliza! I make sure to put the feeder within sight of my window where I sit, so I can watch even when weather is wet. So uplifting when is cold and grey.

6. December 3, 2010 at 9:49 am